Live Forex News" RSS feed All news concerning the currency exchange market Forex
- Oil Futures Settle Sharply Loweron December 1, 2023 at 9:23 pm
Crude oil prices fell sharply on Friday, extending losses from the previous session, amid mounting […]
- Treasuries Move Sharply Higher Following Manufacturing Data, Powell Commentson December 1, 2023 at 9:16 pm
Following the notable pullback seen in the previous session, treasuries showed a substantial move […]
DailyForex.com Forex News Most latest Forex News
- Forex Today: US Preliminary GDP Rises to 5.2% Growthon November 30, 2023 at 8:10 am
US Preliminary GDP Exceeds Expectations; Gold Remains Near Record High; German, Spanish Inflation Weaker Than Expected.
- New Zealand Central Bank Maintains Rates at 5.5% but Warns of More Hikeson November 29, 2023 at 10:54 am
New Zealand’s central bank has kept interest rates unchanged for a fourth straight time, maintaining the cash rate 5.5%. The hawkish tone of the meeting sent the New Zealand dollar sharply higher and equity markets significantly lower.
DailyForex.com Forex Articles Most recent articles
- Types of Forex Trading Accountson November 29, 2023 at 3:03 pm
The Forex industry offers multiple account types to suit nearly every trader style, from Market Makers, ECN accounts, Standard Lot Accounts, and Micro Accounts to Mirror Trading accounts, Demo Accounts and more.
- Forex Fury Trading Bot Reviewon November 29, 2023 at 11:28 am
In this article, I’ll cover the basics of trading bots and, more specifically, what Forex Fury offers traders, its features, performance, risks and ultimately, whether it holds overall value to traders.