SMEs process a large volume of international payments, MatchplaceFX has the perfect solution to streamline this process.
Easy monitoring: Keep track of payments with one click.
You don’t need to open a foreign currency account with a bank. MatchPlaceFX will maintain your flows through safeguard accounts and credit or debit client’s main bank account in their domestic currency.
MatchPlaceFX provides foreign currency conversion prices based on market rates on the global currency markets. We show the current mid-market rate on the global currency markets for transparency.
MatchPlaceFX only charges you a fair service fee and uses the market rate on global currency markets for conversion.
The cost of payments and transfers through MatchPlaceFX is included in our commission. International payments are included in our fee for FX transactions. Your bank may charge you to send or receive money.
- Various independent price comparisons and survey show the true cost of making an international business transfer.
- In addition to an upfront transfer fee, banks usually add a markup to the exchange rate offered.
- With MatchPlaceFX, you only pay a commission fee!
- It is fair and you get a low-cost transfer.
- From our experience, very low pricing offered by banks and brokers is obviously temporary. Over time, some clients have found their pricing to have increased. In rare cases banks agree a fixed margin with a client for the longevity of the relationship.